A System of Insight
KNOW WHAT YOUR INSIDERS ARE DOING
- Record all user activity on the endpoint – even while not connected to the network
- Analyzes and indexes data for searches, alerts, audit trials, and benchmarking
- Replay key sessions and episodes to see the exact context of any situation
- Creates benchmarks of acceptable activities and alerts admins on variations
A System of Control
PROACTIVELY PREVENT HIGH-RISK ACCESS AND EXFILTRATION
- Set and enforce granular access policies
- Set and enforce granular exfiltration policies—including blocking data-in-motion (block emails or USBs)
- Set time-based controls to permit access to certain applicationsor programs during specific times
A System of Action
REACT FASTER AND MORE INTELLIGENTLY
- Remotely delete or retrieve files from any endpoint
- Lockdown an endpoint
- Followup investigations
- Allow for case-by-case manual override of restricted activities
How is InterGuard Different?
Works On and Off Network
Deployed at the endpoint, InterGuard works whether your employees are in the office or working remotely.
- No network required
- Ideal for today's mobile workforce
How Does it Work?
Our Cloud or Yours
Simply download licenses remotely over your network to work stations using our NetDeploy tool, which integrates with your Active Directory. Leverage our cloud infrastructure to make settings and view reports. No need to buy or setup any hardware.
Want to host your own data? As long as you have SQL Server (Standard or Enterprise) and an existing Windows Server (2012, 2014, 2016 or 2017) then we will provide you with an installer that creates a database instance for InterGuard. No need to buy any additional hardware.
InterGuard is compatible with the following devices and operating systems (both 32 and 64 bit)
Windows 8 & 8.1