Utilizing Funds From the CARES Act
The CARES Act can cover the cost of Employee Monitoring Software
CARES Act Reimbursement Deadline: December 30th
Government agencies can utilize the CARES Act to purchase Employee Monitoring Software to help manage their remote workforce
The CARES Act can cover the cost of Employee Monitoring Software to help manage your employees working from home, but you need to act quickly as the deadline is Dec. 30, 2020.
We’ve been working with many State and Local organizations to help monitor workers sent home because of COVID-19. Their biggest concerns are:
- Productivity monitoring
- Attendance & time tracking
- Idle & active time tracking
Coronavirus Relief Fund Guidance for State, Territorial, Local, and Tribal Governments
The CARES Act provides that payments from the Fund may only be used to cover costs that:
- are necessary expenditures incurred due to the public health emergency with respect to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19);
- were not accounted for in the budget most recently approved as of March 27, 2020 (the date of enactment of the CARES Act) for the State or government; and
- were incurred during the period that begins on March 1, 2020, and ends on December 30, 2020.