Computer Monitoring Software
Monitor Employee Computer Activity on Mac, PC and Citrix
Easy to Use. Easy to Install. Start today.
Employee Computer Monitoring Software for PC and Macs
InterGuard employee computer monitoring software with real-time screenshots of user activity. Remotely employee's computer productivity, active and idle time. Monitor all computer activity -- internet monitoring, applications and programs tracking, email monitoring, IM/Chat monitoring, file activity tracking and much more.
Supports Desktops, Laptops, PC, Mac, Chromebook, Citrix and Virtual Desktops.
Whatever Your Computer Monitoring Software Needs Are:
Improve Workforce Productivity
Keep Company Assets Secure
Compliance & Legal Safety Net
InterGuard it easy to monitor employee computers with:
Multiple Ways to Sort
We monitor the user activity, you decide how to sort the logs. Sort user activities by date, device, user, website, window title, URL, website category, active time, alert word viewed on page, flag and search term.
Keyword Alerts with Screenshots
Use the Alert Word Wizard to select as many keywords as you want, and InterGuard's computer screen monitoring software will automatically capture a desktop screenshot any time a user views or types the keyword on his/her computer. This alert feature is important to protect your business against potential attempts to steal company assets (such as client lists), inappropriate office behavior (such as harassment) and fraud. Enabling keyword alerts is an important part of any computer monitoring software, as it allows you to investigate the flagged alert word with its corresponding screenshot and in context with other monitored user activities.
Great for conducting internal investigations, the best computer monitoring software will let you find any monitored pc activity in seconds just by specifying conditions such as time/date, user, url, domain, device, flag, etc.
InterGuard Computer Monitoring Report Wizard makes creating user activity reports easy. Customize scheduled or ad-hoc reports to deliver the detailed computer usage activity information that matters most to your organization. Examples include:
- User Activity Monitoring - Gain context by seeing all users stack-ranked for any computer activity. See who are the top web surfers or who sends the most emails.
- Investigations - Run computer monitoring reports on a selected employees to see all of their activities over any time period. Easily search all stored data for any item.
- Productivity -InterGuard makes setting up active time, login time and productivity reports or alerts easy with a step-by-step wizard.
- Anamalous Behavior - Identify unusual behavior patterns such as excessive printing or downloading documents, too few keystrokes or emails sent or unusual login activity.
Bird's Eye View
The Chart View is a that gives you a high-level view of the internet usage activities within your organization. Choose from over 50 different charts to create an employee PC activity snapshot view that best suits your organization, such as:
- Potentially Dangerous Websites Visited
- Total Websites Visited Trend
- Top Websites Visited by Active Time
User Behavior Anomaly Detection
Deviation from normal employee web activity may indicate a potential problem. Employee internet usage monitoring software notifies you on anomalous behavior and provides you with detailed contextual information so you can decide if the unusual activity is legitimate. We'll tell you what the norm is, and then you can choose to be notified either of behaviors that deviate by percentage or by absolute number above or below the norm.